Exceptional Siding Installation in Greater New Haven & Western CT
Surround and protect your home with attractive siding
Revitalize your home. Siding can completely change the look of your home and boost curb appeal and property value.
The best way to totally transform the exterior appearance of your home - without actually moving - is to install a totally new style of siding. Quality siding materials are available in a variety of materials and colors, and they can be designed to match the exact look you're going for on any budget.
Weathertite Systems is your local siding specialist, ready to help with all of your siding installation needs. Our trained technicians can help you decide on the best siding option for your home, complementing your roof and keeping your home's interior separated from the elements.
We offer free estimates for all of our siding services in Prospect, Naugatuck, Cheshire, Wolcott and areas nearby. Discover which style of siding you'd like to see on your home, and schedule your free estimate today!
Waterbury, CT Vinyl Siding
Stamford Vinyl Siding
Siding Job in Prospect, CT
Siding/Shutter Installation in Shelton, CT
Siding Installation - Prospect, CT
We specialize in many types of siding
Style, budget, and durability are all important factors to keep in mind when it comes to choosing new siding for your home. Here are the kinds of siding we install here at Weathertite Systems:
- Vinyl siding: Known for its affordability, versatility, and strength, vinyl siding is the most popular residential siding material. Vinyl is very low maintenance, resistant to mold and moisture, and easy to clean. Vinyl siding comes in all kinds of colors and can even be made to imitate other high-end siding materials.
- Fiber cement siding: Fiber cement is made from a mixture of cement, sand, wood fiber, and clay, and is one of the most durable siding materials available. Fiber cement is often used to replicate the appearance of materials such as wood, stone, and stucco. You can easily paint fiber cement any color you choose, though weather exposure will eventually cause it to require re-painting. Fiber cement holds up very well against severe weather, and it is also fire and insect resistant.
- Wood siding: Wood siding is hard to beat as far as appearance goes. Wood offers many beautiful natural options, and it can easily be painted to match any home design. Cedar is the standard material for wood siding, and this provides good durability and weather protection. Properly installed and maintained wood siding can last longer than almost any other material.
- Stone and brick veneer: While many homeowners love the look of stone and brick, the materials are expensive and can be difficult to install on your home. Stone and brick veneer provide the beautiful, textured appearance at a much lower cost and with much easier installation. These materials come in a variety of styles, allow you to replicate the appearance of any natural stone or brick.
- Aluminum siding: Aluminum has been used for residential siding for years, though the demand for it has declined recently. Aluminum siding is another versatile material, as it can easily be cut to match the distinct features of any home. Aluminum can also be painted any color, allowing you to choose a custom look for your home. Aluminum is a low maintenance option that is easily cleaned, and it won't be affected by insects, rotting, or fire.
Don't settle for old, unsightly siding
Your siding is one of the first things a guest or neighbor sees when they look at your home, so it's important not to neglect this crucial feature. Weathertite Systems can help you find the perfect siding option to exceed your expectations and keep your home looking as good as new for years to come.
Call us at 1-855-478-1058 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate! We offer our siding installation services in Prospect, Naugatuck, Cheshire, Wolcott and throughout the surrounding areas in Greater New Haven & Western CT.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.