Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
by Mohammed Barmo
Ed Dalton contacted our office in May of 2011 regarding his current roof. The roof had some issues regarding the flashing, as well as his gutters. Out associate went to his home in Ridgefield and assessed the job.
The following was then completed for Ed:
- Removed the two layers of roofing down to the decking form the bottom of the roof up three feet and across the entire eave located on the rear main roof section on the home
- Removed the roofing shingles from along the bib located under the right soffit area located under the rear main roof section
- Removed the bib flashing and saved
- Removed the gutter from the right and left eaves from the rear main roof section and save
- Removed the fascia board from the eaves and discarded
- Removed the decking from the entire eave and discarded
- Installed new plywood to the area from where the barn board decking was removed
- Installed new, white, composite fascia boards to the areas removed
- Installed ice and water barrier to all the areas from where the roofing shingles were removed
- Installed new white metal edging to the perimeter on the eave
Ed was happy with the above completed job!