Glen contacted our office in December of 2009 to assist him with some repairs he needed done. He needed a company who he can trust to get the job done right. After our associate set him up with a representative, the job moved forward. Our rep then met him at his home in Easton, CT, and assessed what needed to be done.
The following was then completed to his home:
- Removed the lower front lead pan section and the bottom left and right lead wrap around sections from the large chimney on the right side of the home
- Re-ground existing mortar joints
- Installed new lead counter flashing re-nailed a small section of trim on the rear curved rake board
- Cleaned and re-pitched several small gutters on the home. One on the right rear and two on the front right
- Inspected workmanship on the front dormer
- Removed all debris
Glen was pleased with the results of the job completed.