Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
by Mohammed Barmo
Bob & Debra C. of Redding, CT contacted our office regarding their damaged soffit. Our associate helped them through the process: a sales rep met them at their home and took care of them.
The following was completed to their home in Redding, CT in November of 2014:
- Removed the damaged section of soffit located on the front lower soffit area on the home and discard
- Installed a new soffit panel to the area removed
- Removed the aluminum trim from the soffit panel and discard
- Installed a new white j-channel to the area
- Installed new white j-channel to the area
- Installed new white vinyl triple 4” solid soffit panels to the entire soffit area
- Installed new white pvc coated aluminum trimming to the area removed
- Removed all debris
Bob & Debra were pleased with the results of the job completed!