Deck Restore & Repair Services in Prospect, Naugatuck, Cheshire, Wolcott, & Nearby
Enjoy a safe, beautiful deck. Over time, decks sustain some normal wear and tear. With the proper maintenance and repairs, you will be able to enjoy your deck for many years to come.
You may find that your deck is suffering from a number of problems: loose boards, water damage, and mildew, to name a few.
No matter what the problem, you can count on Weathertite Systems, LLC to completely restore your deck. After our experts get done, you will be able to enjoy your outdoor space once again!
Our technicians will inspect your deck and make the necessary repairs, along with staining and sealing.
If your deck is beyond repair, Weathertite Systems, LLC can take care of new deck installation. There's no need to call multiple contractors.
Give us a call at 1-855-225-1340 or contact us online for an estimate for complete deck repair and restoration! We serve Cheshire, Prospect, Naugatuck, Wolcott, and many areas of Connecticut.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of deck repair can you perform?
- Check for loosened nails and other fasteners, and reinstall or replace them with galvanized or stainless steel deck screws that are made to withstand the elements.
- Reinforce loose deck and stair railings, sand splintered areas, and plane raised board edges smooth. We'll also replace rotted or cupped deck boards.
- Check that the deck, especially a high one, has not pulled away from the house. The point of connection, the ledger board, should be securely fastened to the house framing.
- Clean debris accumulations from between deck boards. Doing so will promote better drainage, stop the rot, and reduce mildew.
- Clean decking with a biodegradable detergent and a pressure washer. We will set the pressure low enough to avoid any splintering of the decking surface.
- Refinish wood decking with semi-transparent or solid stains, or with deck or porch paint. Note: This doesn't need to be done every year. Every two or three years is fine.
- Prune or remove excess vegetation that's growing around the deck to promote better air circulation and prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Should I repair or replace my deck?
This is a tricky question since every situation is different. However, generally you only want to replace your deck if the cost of repairs will cost almost as much as a replacement. Even if repair is still cheaper than replacement, it may not be worth it if your deck is quite old and likely to need repair next year as well.
However, repair is a fantastic option for most other circumstances. If you're only looking at minor damage, or damage that is inexpensive to repair, then you should always go for repair. The only exception might be if the deck is extremely old. Luckily our experts can help you decide. We can take a look at your deck, provide an estimate, and help you make the final call.
Free Estimate for deck repair and restoration in Cheshire & nearby
If your deck has popped nails, damaged boards, or fading and discoloration, you've come to the right place. Most of the time, even the most unfortunate-looking deck can be restored.
Contact Weathertite Systems, LLC today to schedule an appointment with one of our home improvement experts. We will come out and inspect your deck and decide on the proper repairs.
Our deck repair and deck design services are available throughout Greater New Haven & Western CT. We provide no-obligation estimates to residents of Wolcott, Cheshire, Prospect, Naugatuck, Southbury, Woodbury, New Haven, Brookfield, Trumbull, Milford, Danbury, and the surrounding area.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.